Tree change with an income, breathtaking views
This luxury Hampton’s inspired, country manor is located in one of the best kept secrets of Brisbane, The Dayboro Valley. ‘Bellevue’ is situated close to beautiful wineries & wedding venues, which offer a large range of opportunities & services. It nestles comfortably amongst acres of family properties & state forest making it the perfect getaway from bustling city life.
– Breathtaking views, separate guest house with spa
– Views of Glass House Mountains, Bribie Island & beyond to Moreton Island
– True dual living, income potential, fully steel framed home
– Ducted air-conditioning: 6 zones, security system, 5kw solar power system
– Polished spotted gum flooring throughout, immaculately landscaped gardens
– Western red cedar ceiling in the formal lounge, under house workshop & storage
– 100,000L of water tanks, dam, fruit orchard, seasonal fresh water creek- Petanque court
Time for that tree change? Want a peaceful retirement or lifestyle with a potential ongoing income stream, a view and a location you could never tire of? Then this property is for you!! With beautiful local wedding venues booked out solid, there is potential to rent out the cottage and gardens for weddings and or photography, and for short or long term accommodation, the possibilities are endless.
This steel framed masterpiece has to be seen to be believed. If you’re looking for a better more self-sustainable lifestyle, tree change, a weekender, or a little peace and quiet then look no further. Its large main house plus separate cottage is perfect for a passive Air BNB income, wedding accommodation & photos or for the extended family are just the beginning of what this property has to offer its new owner.
– 5 Bedrooms (main house)
Bedroom one is the home’s master bedroom. This enormous light filled space is located upstairs with panoramic views of the Glasshouse Mountains. This room features parents retreat, polished timber flooring, custom large walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning & Crimsafe screens.
Bedrooms two & three are located downstairs. These good size rooms feature polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in-wardrobe with mirrored doors, access to front patio with panoramic views of the Glasshouse Mountains via sliding door & Crimsafe screens.
Bedroom four, also located downstairs is the home’s second master bedroom & features polished timber flooring, custom large walk-in-robe, ensuite, ducted air-conditioning, access to front patio with panoramic views of the Glasshouse Mountains via sliding door & Crimsafe screens.
Bedroom five is located upstairs, currently utilized as a home office has breathtaking views of the Glasshouse Mountains.
Study or art studio located upstairs this serene space features a large custom window overlooking the handplanted back yard & dam.
– 3 Bathrooms
Bathroom one is the home’s main bathroom, this modern bathroom features tiled flooring, shower over bath, rainfall detachable showerheads, separate soft-close toilet, single vanity with mirror above & storage under, floor to ceiling tiles & heated towel rails.
Bathroom two is the upstairs master ensuite featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate soft-close toilet, double vanity with mirror above & storage under, floor to ceiling tiles & heated towel rails.
Bathroom three is the ensuite to bedroom four & features tiled flooring, shower, soft-close toilet, double vanity with mirror above and storage under, floor to ceiling tiles & heated towel rails.
Polished timber flooring
Large stone benchtop
Soft close draws> Plumbed fridge space
Massive walk in pantry
Stainless steel appliances
4 burner cooktop
Double sink with instant hot and filtered water Zip tap
Servery to covered rear entertaining deck
– Living/Entertaining> The large lounge room which is conveniently located in the home next to the kitchen & dining area with soaring 8 meter high ceiling & extra-large picture window bringing the lifestyle & nature from outside to in. Features include ducted air-conditioning, polished timber flooring, wood burning fireplace, access to front patio seating area & Crimsafe screens.> The mezzanine level or lounge room, overlooking the formal lounge provides separate living with picturesque views of the Glasshouse Mountains beyond.> Dining area.> The large covered entertainer’s deck overlooks the expansive private back yard & bushland. Able to enclose behind stacking plantation shutters, this area is the perfect place to sit and relax or entertain with ease at any time of year. This space features tiled flooring, servery from kitchen, power & a gas connection for the BBQ.
– The garage is large enough to fit 3 full sized vehicles with additional space to install a storage unit against the back wall. Accessed via the internal staircase or the external side door, it features remote electric doors & wine cellar under the staircase.
Under house car space for a forth vehicle or trailer, workshop & storage area with separate entrance is ideal for storing all the families “toys”.
Guest House’This self-contained cottage is a superb living area for when friends and family come to visit, to rent out as a B&B for weekend getaways, or as wedding accommodation with the local wineries almost fully booked out for future weddings.
Open bed/living area with tiled flooring, ceiling fan, pot-belly fire place, sliding doors with access to the expansive veranda & Crimsafe screens.
The bathroom features a shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, toilet and single vanity.
Kitchenette with tiled flooring, 4 burner gas cooktop, built-in microwave & space for a bar-fridge.
Outside is a good sized covered veranda with power outlet & spa that overlooks the incredible gardens & dam
Independent 20,000L water tank
Council rates: $394.61pq approx.
Land size: 2.09ha