Download Zip ………
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238: A Classic Platformer Game for All Ages
If you are a fan of Looney Tunes and platformer games, you might want to check out Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238, a game released for the Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Windows in 2000. This game is an indirect sequel to the 1999 game Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time, and features the same gameplay mechanics and humor.
In this game, you can control both Bugs Bunny and Taz, the Tasmanian Devil, as they travel through four different eras in time: The Aztec Era, The Viking Era, The Arabian Era, and The Transylvanian Era. Each era has its own unique enemies, obstacles, puzzles, and boss battles. You can switch between the two characters at any time, and use their different abilities to overcome the challenges.
Bugs Bunny can jump, run, spin, kick, slide, and use various items as weapons. He can also disguise himself as different characters to fool his enemies. Taz can spin, bite, dig, and eat almost anything. He can also use his powerful breath to blow away objects or enemies. Together, they can perform special moves such as throwing each other or spinning together.
The game also features a cooperative mode where two players can play together on the same screen. This mode requires teamwork and coordination between the two players, as they have to help each other to complete certain tasks. The game also has a competitive mode where two players can race against each other in various mini-games.
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 is a fun and entertaining game that will appeal to both kids and adults. The game has colorful graphics, catchy music, witty dialogue, and hilarious animations. The game also has a lot of references and jokes from the Looney Tunes cartoons, which will make you laugh and smile.
Once you have all these things, you can follow these steps to play Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 on your PC using ePSXe:
- Install ePSXe on your PC by running the installer file that you downloaded from https://www.epsxe.com/
- Run ePSXe and go to Config > Wizard Guide. This will open a wizard that will help you configure ePSXe for optimal performance and compatibility.
- Select your language and click Next.
- Select your video plugin and click Next. The video plugin is responsible for rendering the graphics of the game. You can choose between different plugins that offer different features and compatibility. The default plugin is Pete’s OpenGL2 Driver 2.9, which is recommended for most games.
- Select your sound plugin and click Next. The sound plugin is responsible for playing the audio of the game. You can choose between different plugins that offer different features and compatibility. The default plugin is P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9, which is recommended for most games.
- Select your CD-ROM plugin and click Next. The CD-ROM plugin is responsible for reading the game disc or file. You can choose between different plugins that offer different features and compatibility. The default plugin is ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 2.0.0., which is recommended for most games.
- Select your BIOS file and click Next. The BIOS file is responsible for booting up the PlayStation system. You can choose between different BIOS files that correspond to different PlayStation models and regions. The default BIOS file is SCPH1001 – USA, which is recommended for most games.
- Select your memory cards and click Next. The memory cards are responsible for saving your progress in the game. You can choose between different memory card files that correspond to different slots and sizes. The default memory card files are epsxe000.mcr and epsxe001.mcr, which are recommended for most games.
- Select your controller type and click Next. The controller type is responsible for mapping your keyboard or gamepad buttons to the PlayStation controller buttons. You can choose between different controller types that correspond to different PlayStation models and regions. The default controller type is Digital/Analog – DualShock (F5), which is recommended for most games.
- Click Done to finish the configuration wizard.
- Go to File > Run ISO and select the Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 game file that you have on your PC.
- Enjoy playing Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 on your PC using ePSXe!
Tips and Tricks for Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 is a fun and challenging game that will test your skills and reflexes. However, it can also be frustrating at times, especially if you get stuck or lose lives. To help you enjoy the game more, here are some tips and tricks that you can use:
- Use the right character for the right situation. Bugs Bunny and Taz have different abilities that can be useful in different scenarios. For example, Bugs Bunny can jump higher, dig holes, and disguise himself as other characters, while Taz can spin, bite, and eat almost anything. You can switch between the two characters at any time by pressing the Triangle button.
- Use the special moves to overcome obstacles and enemies. Bugs Bunny and Taz can also perform special moves together by pressing the Circle button. For example, they can throw each other to reach high places or break barriers, or they can spin together to create a tornado that can blow away objects or enemies.
- Collect all the items and secrets. The game has many items and secrets that you can collect to get extra lives, health, or bonuses. For example, you can collect carrots to restore your health, clocks to add time to the timer, golden carrots to get an extra life, ACME boxes to get a random item, gears to unlock new eras, tokens to access boss battles, and characters to rescue them from their wrong eras.
- Save your progress frequently. The game has a save system that allows you to save your progress at any time. You can save your game by pressing the Start button and selecting Save Game. You can also load your game by selecting Load Game from the main menu. Saving your game will allow you to resume from where you left off if you quit or lose all your lives.
- Watch some video guides or walkthroughs. If you are still having trouble with the game, you can watch some video guides or walkthroughs on YouTube that will show you how to complete each level and find all the items and secrets. For example, you can watch this playlist by Nintendo Hall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZR2pBXxYPo&list=PLlL9z4yZyZyYm6c7wQ8aQ1kYgOZaXKf1n
By using these tips and tricks, you can play Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 more easily and enjoyably.
The History and Reception of Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 is a platformer game developed by Artificial Mind and Movement and published by Infogrames in 2000 for the PlayStation and PC. It is a spin-off of the Looney Tunes franchise and an indirect sequel to Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time, which was released by the same company in 1999.
The game was inspired by the success of Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon, two popular platformer games for the PlayStation. The developers wanted to create a game that would appeal to both kids and adults, with a mix of humor, action, and puzzles. They also wanted to use the Looney Tunes characters and their personalities to create a unique gameplay experience.
The game received generally positive reviews from critics and players, who praised its graphics, music, voice acting, humor, and gameplay variety. The game was also praised for its cooperative and competitive modes, which allowed two players to play together or against each other on the same screen. Some of the criticisms of the game were its difficulty level, camera angles, and glitches.
The game sold well in Europe and North America, where it was nominated for several awards, such as the BAFTA Children’s Award for Best Interactive Entertainment in 2001. The game also spawned a sequel, Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters 2, which was released for the PlayStation 2 and GameCube in 2003.
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 is considered by many fans as one of the best Looney Tunes games ever made, and a classic platformer game for the PlayStation and PC.
The Characters and Levels of Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 features a cast of characters from the Looney Tunes cartoons, as well as some original characters created for the game. The main characters are:
- Bugs Bunny: The smart and witty rabbit who can jump, run, spin, kick, slide, and use various items as weapons. He can also disguise himself as different characters to fool his enemies.
- Taz: The wild and hungry Tasmanian Devil who can spin, bite, dig, and eat almost anything. He can also use his powerful breath to blow away objects or enemies.
- Granny: The kind and wise old lady who invented the Time Regulator and asks Bugs and Taz to help her fix it.
- Daffy Duck: The greedy and selfish duck who works as a pest controller and accidentally breaks the Time Regulator and gets lost in time with the Time Gem.
The game also features many enemies and bosses that Bugs and Taz have to face in each era. Some of them are:
- Yosemite Sam: The hot-tempered Aztec king who wants to sacrifice Daffy Duck to the sun god.
- Elmer Fudd: The Viking warrior who guards Thor’s hammer and has the Time Gem.
- Baba Chop: The Arabian swordsman who believes the Time Gem is part of his treasure.
- Count Bloodcount: The Transylvanian vampire who uses the Time Gem to enhance his powers.
The game has four different eras that Bugs and Taz have to travel through: The Aztec Era, The Viking Era, The Arabian Era, and The Transylvanian Era. Each era has its own unique environments, enemies, obstacles, puzzles, and boss battles. Each era also has a central hub area where Bugs and Taz can access different levels and challenges. Some of the levels are:
- The Golden City: A level in the Aztec Era where Bugs and Taz have to explore a city made of gold and avoid traps and guards.
- The Ice Palace: A level in the Viking Era where Bugs and Taz have to slide on ice and snow and avoid snowmen and penguins.
- The Magic Carpet Ride: A level in the Arabian Era where Bugs and Taz have to fly on a magic carpet and dodge flying objects and enemies.
- The Haunted Castle: A level in the Transylvanian Era where Bugs and Taz have to explore a spooky castle and avoid ghosts and bats.
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 has a lot of variety and fun in its characters and levels.
Bugs Bunny e Taz In Viaggio Nel Tempo Psx 238 is a platformer game that sets a new standard for highly-realistic, playable upright bass samples. It uses KONTAKT’s powerful scripting engine to intelligently interpret the input from your MIDI controller or sequenced MIDI data, and produce realistic upright bass tracks. It also offers you a lot of flexibility and creativity when it comes to shaping your upright bass sound, with various controls, settings, macros, sound editing tools, and custom effects chains. Whether you want to use the presets or customize your own sounds, you will find everything you need in this library.
If you are looking for a high-quality upright bass sample library for KONTAKT, you might want to check out CoreBass Pear KONTAKT-DYNAMiCS by Orange Tree Samples. You can download it from their website and install it on your computer easily. You can also watch some video demos and read some user reviews to see what others think about it. You can also contact them if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope you found it informative and helpful. We also hope you enjoy using CoreBass Pear KONTAKT-DYNAMiCS in your music project and create realistic and expressive upright bass tracks.